Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: May 8, 2008
Caption: Close Up of Photo and Text on Marker
Additional Description: Today's footbridge rests on the same stone piers as Charles Camden's second bridge. The bridge that Camden improved and covered in 1864 crossed Clear Creek just upstream, but was later moved to this location.
Submitted: October 16, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.
Database Locator Identification Number: p39575
File Size: 0.555 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.