Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: October 11, 2008
Caption: Fort Mifflin Officers’ Quarters
Additional Description: These officers' quarters were built in 1814 to replace a smaller building. Four officers lived here, two on each floor with the higher ranking officers upstairs.
Submitted: October 16, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p39584
File Size: 0.954 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.