Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: April 25, 2013
Caption: Early Public Forum Marker
Additional Description: The marker stands in front of the Abraham McAfee House, built about 1806. The house, which has been extensively remodeled and enlarged, is also known as the Wilson-Finney-Land house.
Submitted: November 7, 2017, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p402921
File Size: 2.252 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.