Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: June 13, 2007
Caption: Thompson Building
Additional Description: Marker is mounted on the building on the right.
Built in 1860 against the outer wall of the Traver Building and used as a grocery store and saloon. Today is houses the Murphys Oldtimers Museum. Along its west wall is the E Clampus Vitus Wall of Comparative Ovations.
Submitted: October 26, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.
Database Locator Identification Number: p41292
File Size: 0.397 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.