Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: July 4, 2006
Caption: Building Across The Road From the Marker
Additional Description: Reportedly this structure is the old "Botto Saloon," built in 1860 by Theresa and Constantino Botto. It originally served as a granary, and then later as a saloon for the Central Eureka miners until Prohibition.
Submitted: October 29, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.
Database Locator Identification Number: p41558
File Size: 1.631 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.