Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Library of Congress
Caption: Methodist Episcipal Church, South
Additional Description: Methodist Episcopal Church, South (now Church of the Ascension), built in 1854, as it appeared in March 1862.
Submitted: February 14, 2018, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p416601
File Size: 0.528 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.