Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Photo courtesy of the Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
Taken: October 28, 1950
Caption: Eikel-Prewitt Building, ca. 1950
Additional Description: Douglass, Neal. C.R. Anthony Co. and Ira A. Prewitt Hardware buildings on street corner, photograph, October 28, 1950; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth74435/m1/1/: accessed February 17, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Austin History Center, Austin Public Library.
Submitted: February 17, 2018, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.
Database Locator Identification Number: p416844
File Size: 0.240 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.