Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Douglass Halvorsen
Taken: April 21, 2018
Caption: Crawford and Farra brick building
Additional Description: Building is located at the site of the Avery building, the former territorial capitol of Oregon. Built in 1882, restored in 1992.
Submitted: April 23, 2018, by Douglass Halvorsen of Klamath Falls, Oregon.
Database Locator Identification Number: p424531
File Size: 2.608 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.