Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
An additional marker on the Ex-Convent of Saint Mary of Grace
Photographer: J. Makali Bruton
Taken: April 6, 2018
Caption: An additional marker on the Ex-Convent of Saint Mary of Grace
Additional Description:
Este edificio fue recinto oficial
del “Liceo de Niñas”, (1904-1912).
Normal para Mujeres y Normal Mixto
(1926-1937)
Hoy Benemérito y Centenario
Escuela Normal de Jalisco
Guadalajara, 02 de Nov. 92
N

English translation:
This building was the offical site of the
“Girls’ Lyceum”, (1904-1912).
Teaching School for Women and Mixed Teaching School
(1926-1937)
Today the Most Worthy and Centenary
Teaching College of Jalisco
Guadalajara, November 2, 1992
N


Submitted: April 26, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.
Database Locator Identification Number: p424792
File Size: 3.506 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.