Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Col. James F. Jamison, USMC (Ret)
Caption: Site of University of Washington Marker
Additional Description: On this site
The University of Washington
was established in 1861
through the leadership of
Daniel Bagley and Arthur Denny
and the generosity of
Charles and Mary Terry and Edward Lander
in donating the land for
the original ten acre campus
Submitted: June 1, 2018, by Col. James F. Jamison, USMC (Ret) of Coronado, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p428601
File Size: 5.045 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.