Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: December 23, 2008
Caption: Barbara Fritchie Monument and Original Headstones
Additional Description: The original headstones of John and Barbara Fritchie were moved here from the Evangelical Reformed Cemetery at North Bentz and West Second streets, now Frederick's Memorial Park, in 1913. The granite obelisk was placed here in 1914.
Submitted: June 21, 2018, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p431758
File Size: 2.174 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.