Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Brass Plaque to the Left of the Door
Photographer: J. J. Prats
Taken: June 10, 2018
Caption: Brass Plaque to the Left of the Door
Additional Description: Salem Academy. Founded by Rev. Hugh S. Fullerton. Erected 1842 by Salem Presbyterian Church. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places ☆☆☆☆☆ Restored 1986 through the generosity of Buckskin High School Alumni; Members, South Salem Village; Council and Friends of the Academy. The SAVE Committee.
Submitted: July 3, 2018, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.
Database Locator Identification Number: p433534
File Size: 5.774 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.