Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Colonial Dames House , the Andrew Low Museum, today
Photographer: Mike Stroud
Taken: 2008
Caption: Colonial Dames House , the Andrew Low Museum, today
Additional Description: n 1847 the wealthy cotton factor Andrew Low chose John Norris to design a house
Submitted: November 14, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p43478
File Size: 0.295 Megabytes


To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.