Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Pfingsten
Taken: November 7, 2008
Caption: First Presbyterian Church Plaque
Additional Description: This is the original
Presbyterian Meeting House
built in 1740
near Tenth & Market Streets
The First Presbyterian Church
of Wilmington, Delaware
The Society of Colonial Wars in the State
The National Society of the Colonial Dames
of America in the State of Delaware
and re-built here by them in 1918
Submitted: November 14, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p43496
File Size: 1.042 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.