Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Leesburg Freight Building
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: February 26, 2018
Caption: Leesburg Freight Building
Additional Description: Built after the first depot burned in 1898, the Leesburg freight building (photographed in 1951) was moved in 1985 to its present location on Harrison Street. (Station 1951 - Herbert H. Harwood.)
Close-up of photo on marker

Submitted: July 30, 2018, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p437680
File Size: 1.004 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.