Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Washington’s Pew
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: November 5, 2008
Caption: Washington’s Pew
Additional Description: George Washington used this pew during worship services during his presidency until the capital was moved to Philadelphia in 1790.
Submitted: November 21, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p44312
File Size: 0.918 Megabytes


To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.