Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Mark Hilton
Taken: September 14, 2018
Caption: Grayson County Courthouse where the marker was located.
Additional Description: This current courthouse, built in 1938, is the fourth courthouse for Grayson County. The first three were lost to fires that destroyed some or all of the records. The first fire was the 1864 fire, the second was in 1896, and the third burned in 1936.
Submitted: September 18, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.
Database Locator Identification Number: p445709
File Size: 10.196 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.