Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Old Kenyon Was Completely Destroyed
Photographer: William Fischer, Jr.
Taken: November 16, 2008
Caption: Old Kenyon Was Completely Destroyed
Additional Description:
by fire February 27, 1949
This cornerstone was laid October 22, 1949
and the building was rededicated
October 21, 1950, by the
Right Reverend Henry Wise Hobson

Submitted: November 26, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Database Locator Identification Number: p44817
File Size: 0.160 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.