Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: August 5, 2008
Caption: This Marker is Mounted on the Building to the Left of the Entrance
Additional Description: The site for this courthouse was donated by Amasa Foster Bryant and his wife, Eliza Ann Scott Bryant. Pioneers who settled in this beautiful valley in 1862.
Plaque donated by the Mono County Board of Supervisors.
Submitted: November 29, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p45120
File Size: 1.618 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.