Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: C. R. Arterburn
Caption: Indian Creek Baptist Church
Additional Description: Photo of fourth Indian Creek Baptist Church building (1922-2010) — Landrum, Alta. History of Indian Creek Missionary Baptist Church. 1976. This building was abandoned (2010) due to flood damage, and a new Baptist Church building was erected (2012) near Neal Cemetery. The “Famous Tree” marker is visible in the corner of the lot beside the south (left) Church entrance. This corner lot was the site of Flippin Methodist Church (1894-1964).
Submitted: December 23, 2018, by C. R. Arterburn of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Database Locator Identification Number: p458040
File Size: 0.096 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.