Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Cosmos Mariner
Taken: July 25, 2015
Caption: Tenino Sandstone plaque (mounted below marker)
Additional Description: This Tenino sandstone is believed to have been part of the original William Winlock Miller School. After the school burned, its stone was moved to the bluff at the west edge of the campus. Some of that sandstone was used to construct the face of the Power House in 1920.
Submitted: January 13, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Database Locator Identification Number: p460510
File Size: 2.711 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.