Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: August 18, 2006
Additional Description: This house, built in 1825, was the first Harnett County property named to the National Register of Historic Places. The photo was taken from the road, just north of the marker.
Submitted: December 27, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p47892
File Size: 0.858 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.