Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: J. J. Prats
Taken: June 21, 2019
Caption: Valley City Depot and Marker
Additional Description: The Depot was built in 1895 on the Cleveland, Lorain & Wheeling Railroad line, later Baltimore & Ohio, then Chesapeake and Ohio, now CSX. It has been moved here from its original location about 1½ miles east.
Submitted: July 16, 2019, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.
Database Locator Identification Number: p484291
File Size: 8.250 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.