Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Caption: Historic Utica Marker - upper middle image
Additional Description: The Utica Milling Company was originally known as the Canal Roller Mills, built in 1846. It was operated by water power from the old Clinton-Kalamazoo Canal. The mill was purchased by the Crissman Family in 1881 and operated on the north side of Auburn Road until 1961.
Submitted: August 13, 2019, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.
Database Locator Identification Number: p487830
File Size: 2.874 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.