Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Caption: Historic Utica Marker - upper right image
Additional Description: The Exchange Hotel was built n 1831 at the southwest corner of Cass and Auburn Roads. It burned down during the major fire of 1904.
Submitted: August 13, 2019, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.
Database Locator Identification Number: p487838
File Size: 3.163 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.