Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
An additional dedicatory tablet on the Temple of the Lord of the Precious Blood of Christ
Photographer: J. Makali Bruton
Taken: September 21, 2019
Caption: An additional dedicatory tablet on the Temple of the Lord of the Precious Blood of Christ
Additional Description: This additional tablet is to the right of the entryway. It reads:

Se dio principio a la construcción de este Templo el dia 24 de Noviembre de 1884 siendo Párroco del lugar el M.R.P. Prior Proal Fr. Blas Enciso. Se colocó la piedra fundamental el 14 de Diciembre del siguiente año y lo abrió al culto público el R.P.F.F.V. el 30 de Diciembre de 1900. Yuriria 1º de Enero de 1901.
Submitted: November 1, 2019, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.
Database Locator Identification Number: p500786
File Size: 2.941 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.