Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: April 23, 2007
Caption: The Banks House
Additional Description: This house was the headquarters for Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant on April 2-3, 1865, after the Breakthrough.
Submitted: January 18, 2009, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p50482
File Size: 3.197 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.