Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Lower Left Photos
Photographer: Steve Stoessel
Taken: April 10, 2020
Caption: Lower Left Photos
Additional Description: top left The Broad Street Trolley carried passengers between Cohoes and Troy through the Village of Waterford until 1933.

far right The original Town Hall was an impressive ornate structure. It was destroyed by fire January 6, 1914. It was replaced a year later by the current Town and Village Hall.

bottom left caption was unreadable on the marker
Submitted: April 15, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York.
Database Locator Identification Number: p517190
File Size: 0.371 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.