Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Additional Description: “Fort Richmond, started in 1847, was renamed Fort Wadsworth in 1865 and later renamed Battery Weed.”
Submitted: August 14, 2020, by Larry Gertner of New York, New York.
Database Locator Identification Number: p534704
File Size: 0.044 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.