Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: J. Makali Bruton
Taken: December 6, 2020
Caption: Church of Our Lady of the Rosary
Additional Description: The two inscriptions on the church's facade are dedications: one for a 1942 donation from mine workers for a Hammond organ and one for the construction of the clock tower.
Submitted: December 12, 2020, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.
Database Locator Identification Number: p556623
File Size: 1.705 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.