Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bernard Fisher
Taken: March 29, 2009
Caption: Dinwiddie Courthouse built in 1851.
Additional Description: This Courthouse was active through 1998, and is now being restored as a museum.
Submitted: April 2, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Richmond, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p57947
File Size: 1.106 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.