Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Special Collections, Greenville County Library, Greenville
Caption: Furman University (1854)
Additional Description: The music building to the left of the bell tower and the right building make up the entire Furman campus. This engraving comes from a 1901 Greenville city directory.
Submitted: April 13, 2009, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p59261
File Size: 0.612 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.