Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Andrew Ruppenstein
Taken: April 5, 2009
Caption: Murrieta's Well Winery Visitor Center
Additional Description: The building was originally built in the 1880's. It was restored and became the winery's visitor center in 1991.
Submitted: April 14, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p59364
File Size: 3.631 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.