Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: April 24, 2009
Caption: Hayes Mansion Markers
Additional Description: Smaller Marker on Left:
San Jose Historic Landmark-Hayes Mansion Mission Revival Style Mansion, designed by George W. Page in 1904. Purchased by the City of San Jose in 1984. Dedicated by Stella Gross Trust and Mt. Charlie Chapter, ECV.
Smaller Marker on Right:
This Property, HAYES MANSION has been placed on the NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES by the Untited States Department of the Interior. Dedicated April 19, 1986 by Stella B. Gross Charitable Trust and Mountain Charlie Chapter No.1850
Submitted: May 1, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p61458
File Size: 2.330 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.