Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: April 12, 2009
Caption: Clayton County Marker
Additional Description: The marker sits in front of the 1869 Clayton County Courthouse building.
Submitted: May 13, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p63279
File Size: 1.600 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.