Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: F. Robby
Taken: May 2, 2009
Caption: Original Dedication Stone
Additional Description: This is half of the original dedication stone from 1827 - the other half is lost. It is kept in the park museum at the base of the short trail to the monument. The current monument stone (photo 4) was set in 1935 by the CCC after it restored the monument.
Submitted: May 16, 2009, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p63478
File Size: 1.650 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.