Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: F. Robby
Taken: May 2, 2009
Caption: Original Builder's Stone
Additional Description: This is the original builder's stone from 1827. It is also kept in the park museum at the base of the short trail to the monument.
Submitted: May 16, 2009, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p63479
File Size: 1.621 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.