Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
The Old White Marker
Photographer: Beverly Pfingsten
Taken: March 26, 2009
Caption: The Old White Marker
Additional Description: The Old White Hotel was demolished in 1922 and The Greenbrier was expanded.
Submitted: May 25, 2009, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p64708
File Size: 1.063 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.