Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: South Carolina Postcards Volume IX: Anderson County
Taken: Circa 1884
Caption: G.W. Fant and Son
511 (now 106) South Main Street
Additional Description: From left to right: Charles Langston, George W. Fant, Will Webb, and Rufus and Theo Fant. The bookstore later moved to 209 West Whitner Street by 1890 before moving to North Main Street, its final home.
Submitted: July 31, 2009, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p72459
File Size: 0.024 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.