Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Al Wolf
Taken: August 2, 2009
Caption: Courthouse Construction Stone - - Re-Built in 1856
Additional Description: This is located on the South West corner of the courthouse lawn.
(Note that the engraver used the letter "V" instead of "U" throughout the engraving.) It "reads": Boone Co. Court House Rebuilt 1856 Wm. Thompson, Wm. M. Burroughs, and Noah Chitwood Co. Com. - - - President U.S. Franklin Pierce - - - Gov. of Indiana A. Wright - - - William Tinsley Arch.
Submitted: August 3, 2009, by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana.
Database Locator Identification Number: p72732
File Size: 2.061 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.