Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: August 13, 2009
Caption: The Allatoona Dam and Power House
Additional Description: The view from the marker. The dam was begun in 1941 by the Corps of Engineers, and completed in 1947. It went into full operation in 1950.
Submitted: August 22, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p74749
File Size: 1.232 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.