Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Richard E. Miller
Taken: October 24, 2009
Caption: Justice vs. Injustice Marker - lower left
Additional Description: across Euclid Street, the large corner house (No. 1236) was once headquarters for the Afro-American Institute for Historic Preservation and Community Development.
Submitted: October 24, 2009, by Richard E. Miller of Oxon Hill, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p81818
File Size: 1.480 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.