Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: Circa 1912
Caption: St. John's Episcopal Church and Rectory
Additional Description: The photographer of this picture was standing on the vacant lot where the Rockwell Hotel once stood, at the corner of Main and Mill streets (now Broadway and St. John Street) until it was destroyed by the fire of August 10, 1909. A few hundred yards to the left of the church is the John P. Jones house (see historical marker).
Submitted: December 20, 2009, by Tom Rue of Monticello, New York.
Database Locator Identification Number: p90224
File Size: 3.089 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.