Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Michael Herrick
Taken: January 23, 2010
Caption: Russian Village Marker
Additional Description: Behind the marker is the St. Sergius Chapel, built in 1932-33.
Submitted: January 24, 2010, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut.
Database Locator Identification Number: p94084
File Size: 1.010 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.