Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: January 12, 2010
Caption: Franklin County Courthouse
Additional Description: This courthouse was built in 1906, replacing an earlier 1826 courthouse.
Submitted: January 31, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p94727
File Size: 1.654 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.