Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: January 24, 2010
Caption: Mitchell County Courthouse
Additional Description: This courthouse was built in 1937, replacing the 1890 courthouse mentioned on the marker (which had been torn down long before the marker was erected).
Submitted: February 1, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p94928
File Size: 2.881 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.