Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Tim Carr
Taken: May 24, 2008
Caption: The Meals House c. 1845 one of the many historic structures on display at the Burritt Musuem
Additional Description: The Meals House originally stood near Lester, Alabama in Limestone County.
Submitted: February 23, 2010, by Timothy Carr of Birmingham, Alabama.
Database Locator Identification Number: p97752
File Size: 0.569 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.