Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Craig Swain
Taken: September 29, 2007
Caption: Saint Paul's Lutheran Church
Additional Description: The marker stands at the retaining wall just to the right. Note the founding stone under the largest bay window (sand colored block). It reads, "St. Paul's Ev. L.C. 1844 1892," indicating the Evangelical Lutheran Church, with original church building and addition dates.
Submitted: November 11, 2007, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p9904
File Size: 1.223 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.