Livingston in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Early Indian Trails
Erected 1968 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 10400.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Native Americans • Roads & Vehicles. A significant historical year for this entry is 1830.
Location. 30° 42.648′ N, 94° 56.226′ W. Marker is in Livingston, Texas, in Polk County. Marker is at the intersection of West Church Street (U.S. 190) and North Drew Street, on the right when traveling east on West Church Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Livingston TX 77351, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Chief John Blount (here, next to this marker); Locomotive No. 5 (a few steps from this marker); First National Bank (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Livingston 1905 Courthouse Annex (approx. 0.2 miles away); First State Bank of Livingston (approx. 0.2 miles away); Education in Livingston (approx. 0.2 miles away); Polk County (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Livingston.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 19, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 16, 2016, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. This page has been viewed 734 times since then and 99 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 16, 2016, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.