Ringgold in Catoosa County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Old Stone Presbyterian Church
War Time Hospital
Erected 1955 by Georgia
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 34° 54.363′ N, 85° 4.619′ W. Marker is in Ringgold, Georgia, in Catoosa County. Marker is at the intersection of Catoosa Parkway (Georgia Route 2) and U.S. 41, on the right when traveling east on Catoosa Parkway. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ringgold GA 30736, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Stone Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Stone Church And Catoosa Station (within shouting distance of this marker); Old Federal Road (within shouting distance of this marker); Trail of Tears Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Cherokee Springs Confederate Hospital (approx. 0.9 miles away); Catoosa Springs Confederate Hospitals (approx. 1.3 miles away); Confederate General Patrick Cleburne's Emancipation Proposal (approx. 1½ miles away); General Patrick R. Cleburne Memorial (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ringgold.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Civil •
More. Search the internet for Old Stone Presbyterian Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 11, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,470 times since then and 5 times this year. Last updated on October 7, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 11, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. 3, 4, 5. submitted on August 6, 2014, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.